Everyone knows a real estate agent. The world is full of people with a real estate license, but how do you select the right agent to represent you?
Google The Agent or Team
Check out reviews from past clients.
- Do they have an impressive track record of results?
- Do they service your home search area?
- Do they deliver a consistent 5-Star experience?
Be sure the agent shows up prepared to explain their process for helping buyers like you.
- Do they have a presentation?
- Do they ask good questions?
- Do they feel like someone you can like & trust?
Be cautious working with family or friends as your agent simply due to obligation, especially if you wouldn’t choose them otherwise. For a checklist of pitfalls to avoid, check out this article: Should I Use my Family or Friend as My Realtor?
You need a trusted real estate professional with proven strategies to win in today’s market. You need a Strategic Guide.
What’s the difference between the Average Agent and a Strategic Guide?
The Average Agent…
- Gets by on handshakes & “promises”
- Lacks real-time market knowledge
- Only closes a few transactions for friends & family per year
- Client Reviews are few and far between
A Strategic Guide will offer…
- Proven process & winning strategies
- Hyper-local market expertise
- Track record of results
- 5-Star client experiences
Don’t take our word for it. Google ‘Path & Post Real Estate’ and see for yourself!
Key Ways We Help Our Clients Win
Our buyer clients benefit from…
- Expanded search plan that includes off-market properties
- Finance planning to find the best solution for your goals
- Purchase offer writing strategies to help you beat the competition
- Tips & tactics to help you win both rounds of contract negotiations
- Help with various inspection types & removing contract contingencies
- Closing with confidence & access to trusted vendors before and after the move
The average real estate agent is exactly what you’d expect — average at best. That’s why you should seek a Path & Post Strategic Guide to represent you when buying real estate.
How Buyer Agents Get Paid
There is no upfront fee for a client to receive strategic buyer representation from Path & Post. The buyer brokerage commission fee is a negotiable part of the closing fees included in the purchase price of a property. We get paid at closing when you achieve your goals to purchase the right property for you.
When it comes to buying or selling real estate in North Atlanta, you deserve better than an average agent. Seek a Strategic Guide from Path & Post!