Updated: May 2022
How do you research an agent or team before hiring them?
Before enlisting the services of an agent or team for one of the largest financial and emotional transactions of a lifetime, it is smart to do some research. The modern world of home buying and selling is digital, so a strong digital presence is an important indicator of a professional, experienced team or agent. Knowing how to optimize client results takes years of experience and a significant investment in technology, marketing, and human resources.
How to Analyze a Real Estate Agent or Team:
Start by simply typing their name or team name into Google to see what shows up, then dive deeper to explore their online presence.
- Do they have reviews?
Check out their reviews on Google, Facebook, Realtor, and Zillow.
Do their review pages have links to their website and social media platforms?
Do those links work?
- Is their website and technology up to speed?
Is it the typical cookie-cutter template provided by their broker with a clunky user experience?
Or is it fully custom, rich with local community content and information?
Is their website all about them or all about the buyer experience?
Is their website GPS enabled for easy mobile searching?
How many page views & buyer registrations do they get a month?
How large is their buyer database to share their new listings with?
- How is their social media presence?
Do they have a Facebook business page with reviews?
How many people have liked their Facebook page?
What about Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and Pinterest?
If you Google search for ‘Path & Post’, what will you find?
- PathPost.com has 500+ NEW buyers register to use our website every single month.
- Path & Post’s website has 40,000+ page views a month.
- There are thousands of followers of the Path & Post Facebook page.
- There are extensive reviews on Google, Facebook, Realtor, and Zillow.
- Path & Post is led by local owners who are tech-savvy and community-minded, leading a team who truly cares about our clients and where we all live, work, and play!
Unlike many mega brokerages, Path & Post is not a massive corporate bureaucracy with cookie cutter approaches or franchise roadblocks. We are an independent boutique team brokerage focused solely on doing what is best for our clients. We are headquartered in Cherokee County, with co-working space across N Atlanta. We have among the highest per agent sales of any team or brokerage in GA. We would love to serve you!