Updated August 9, 2021
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact communities, Path & Post is committed to providing guidance to keep our team members and clients safe and healthy.
Can I buy or sell real estate in this pandemic?
Yes. We take extra precautions while continuing to provide the excellent service our clients deserve.
We recommend our team members and clients follow the most up-to-date CDC guidelines to slow the spread of Covid-19.
If you prefer to only work with a fully vaccinated agent, please let us know and we are happy to accommodate your request.
What about Open Houses?
Path & Post will not be hosting any Open Houses during this Covid-19 outbreak due to the inherent health risks of indoor gatherings and inability to control the number of guests at any given time.
20+ Years Of Tech-Savvy Leadership Helps Us Navigate Better
We’ve been paperless, mobile, and tech-savvy for years.
For Sellers: Our digital marketing strategy ensures our listings get optimal attention from buyers online, using drone aerial photography, teaser videos for Coming Soon homes, 3-D Zillow Walk Thru tours, professional photography and excellent copy editing.
For Buyers: We offer both in person and video showings for our buyer clients, whether homes are listed by Path & Post or any other brokerage.
Request Video Showing
Path & Post advises our Agents to take the following precautions:
- Do not meet with clients if you or a household member are sick
- Follow CDC guidelines, including mask guidelines to reduce the risk of spread
- Avoid shaking hands or physical contact, maintain six feet separation
- Offer virtual meetings & video showings when relevant
Path & Post advises our Sellers to take the following precautions:
- Ask us to put your listing on hold if you or a household member are sick
- Leave lights on and interior doors open to minimize buyers touching switches and knobs
- Leave for showings (this is a good idea even when we don’t have a pandemic!)
- Request masks and/or removal of shoes by agents and buyers during showings, if desired
Path & Post advises our Buyers to take the following precautions:
- Do not tour homes if you or a household member are sick
- Limit the number of people per showing
- Follow CDC mask guidelines to reduce the risk of spread
- Maintain safer distances, six feet away from others, while inside the home
- Ask for a video showing* if you are unable to tour homes in person
*Path & Post offers video showings to our buyer clients who are unable to view homes in person.
Schedule Video Showings
We are here to support the community and your specific needs each step of the way. Feel free to reach out with any special requests. We are here to serve you!
– Becky Babcock & Brad Nix
Path & Post Brokers/Co-Owners