First, we need to state the obvious, we are proud to be partners with Zillow and consider it an honor to earn the Best of Zillow designation. Zillow is a giant in the real estate industry for good reason.
OK. Cat people, are you still with us?
In all seriousness, we know that sometimes, there just aren’t enough scented candles, potpourri, or essential oils to mask odors. In fact, they make things worse. Beautiful, well-lit listing photos can excite a potential buyer to schedule a tour, but even the most promising photos are unable to really give the full details of a property.
This got us thinking, there is only so much that a tech company can do when it comes to buying and selling real estate. At some point, there are things Zillow can’t do to help. So we asked our team for some reasons why it’s helpful for consumers to have a local trusted guide.
Here are some of the ways that honesty, trust, and yes, even a little humor, can make our community of buyers and sellers feel like they have someone in their corner.
Zillow just can’t…
- Smell mold
- Encourage you to never give up on your dream
- Guide you on how to win a specific multiple-offer situation
- Help keep your emotions, expectations, and ego in check
- Point out hidden red flags
- See termite damage
- Identify signs of wildlife in the attic
- Show you where the trailhead is to the nearest hike
- Share the experience of what it’s like at community First Fridays, the most-loved Fall Festivals, local rodeos, pumpkin patches, apple orchards, fishing holes, karaoke nights, or the best places to see live music
- Recommend a good painter, plumber, or other local vendor
- Open that closed door and tell you what’s behind it
- Confirm if the bedroom has a view of beautiful mountains or nearby dump site
- Get to know what matters most to you over a conversation
- Become your friend
Our team understands that everyone uses Zillow and that it’s the most-visited real estate website in the world. We agree that it’s a great place to start when you’re ready to move forward to buy or sell real estate.
What’s more, we are firm believers in the power of connection, and finding the right real estate agent can completely change the experience for you. Moving is a big life transition and you deserve a guide that makes you feel comfortable and confident each step of the way. Our goal for any client is to help you determine what matters most and then deliver a personalized experience as we help you find your path forward.