Mandy is a Metro Atlanta native and loves to adventure through life with her family. Whether it's an outing to the zoo, a local festival, or a night at the baseball fields you can always find Many focused on experiences. She brings her passion for great experiences to all of her real estate clients. Having worked for homebuilders in sales, contract negotiation, and market research, Mandy brings a wealth of wisdom to each opportunity. A Master in Residential Marketing (MIRM) designation from the National Association of Homebuilders confirms her commitment to enriching life transitions.
- Metro Atlanta native, long time Cherokee resident
- PTA volunteer and committee chair, Indian Knoll Elementary School
- University of Georgia, BA in Sociology, 1998
- GA Real Estate License, 2000
- Master in Residential Marketing (MIRM) Designation
- See Mandy's Zillow Reviews: Click Here
- Ranked among top teams in NW Atlanta (Cobb, Cherokee, N Fulton, etc)